Many individuals and families participating in the Housing Choice Voucher program are seeking rental housing units (single family, condo, multifamily, etc.) right now in Pinellas County! PCHA will host a workshop to introduce current property owners and prospective landlords to the HCV rental assistance program on Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 3:00 pm. Property owners with available rentals are invited to attend. Call now to reserve your seat!
This Free Workshop will be held at PCHA’s central office located at 11479 Ulmerton Road in Largo and will cover topics such as:
- Market Rents By Zip Codes; What Does That Mean for the Tenant and Landlord
- How the Housing Choice Voucher Program Works
- Benefits of Leasing Units through the Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Partnering with the Pinellas County Housing Authority
- Free Advertising to Fill Vacancies
- Guaranteed Rents through our Agency
- Annual Housing Quality Inspections
Feel free to bring flyers, business cards, etc. for quick distribution. If you need help creating an advertisement or listing your vacancy, someone will be on site to assist you!
Please RSVP by calling (727) 443-7684, ext. 3124 or email: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on the 13th!